I plan to hit publish on March 15, 2022 and a lot needs to take place for that to happen.
- Finalize the site design in the local version
- Start uploading the content (it is currently in notion)
- Make sure all the SEO stuff works
- Design the sales & marketing pages
Forming the Manifesto
I am reading a lot of books recently and I am trying to follow these books ideologies for this site build
- Company of One – Paul Jarvis
- I want to be the main person behind this build. I do not want to outsource anything. It will be my voice, my plan, and my success/failure.
- Going to keep things Asynchronous as much as possible – Email correspondence mostly
- The Practice – Seth Godin
- Make this site freaking great!
- Do not be afraid of the publish button
- One of the reasons, i am making this series
- Own Your Weird – Jason Zook
- Do it because I want to – Figure out revenue later
- Sell something unique & helpful with my own spin 🙂
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- I am going to combine this with Seth Godin’s the practice to ship 2 new blog posts each month!
To put something on paper, I want to have criteria for how I make money on this site:
- Must be consumable asynchronously
- Must be extremly helpful
- Must be FUN & not super boring (no matter how technical)
- I have to know how to do it – I am not going to ship someone elses ideas or tutorial
- I show you exactly what to do & how I’ve done it in the past .
$ BTSF $
One thing I really want to do is give the early readers (most likely you who are reading this now) the ability to buy everything I create. The only risk they are assuming is that what I create will not be applicable to them. But if you buy it then you can give me feedback on what to do!
Requirements for this to work:
- Pricing must make sense for both buyer and myself
- Deliverables are clear (these are ideas)
- 30 Minute debrief call on what you would like to see built
- Custom profile in my notion board so I know who all the poeple are
- You get everything ever created on LookerStudio.VIP.
- You receive NOTHING tomorrow
- You must buy before anything is for sale 🙂
I will most likely be placing this on LookerStudio.VIP/btsf so go there and see if it’s live 🙂
Looking at March 15 closing in quickly on us!